Mexico loans, aka cross-border loans are available TODAY! Financing your Mexico home has never been easier. Until recently, if you wanted to buy a home in Mexico, you had to pay for it all in CASH. Needless to say, this was prohibitive for most people.
Use your Mexico property as collateral for your mortgage loan and leave your other assets untouched. Choose either a USDollar based loan, Euro-based loan for Spaniards and UK citizens, or a Peso based loan. We have all of the reliable Mexico mortgage loan options you’re looking for. This opens up the Mexico real estate market to many more people who would like to own their own condo or home, or even build their own home.
Prices in Mexico are the lowest they have been in many years. Interest rates for Mexico mortgage loans are the lowest in history. If you are planning for retirement, or looking for a second home, NOW is a good time to act.
Mortgages In Mexico had a record-breaking year in 2010 as more buyers realize that mortgage financing IS a viable alternative to paying all cash. Why risk 100% of your cash when you can purchase a property in Mexico with only 25% down and leverage the remaining 75%. Most real estate agents in Mexico have never done a transaction using mortgage financing, so we recommend that you contact us to assist you as your trusted real estate agents in Tulum in putting together your transaction which includes obtaining a mortgage loan. In fact, we can even get you pre-approved so you have the confidence of knowing your money is lined up before you write a contract, and you will have the negotiating power of a cash buyer. Sellers are looking for a fast closing and a contract with few or no contingencies. A pre-approval can help you with both of these.
Here are some benefits:
We are the trusted name in Mexico Mortgages since 2004.
We do loans ONLY in Mexico and we have ALL the reliable loan programs available to foreign nationals buying in Mexico
We continue to shop for the best loan program to meet your needs until closing
We are experts in self-employed and high net worth individuals
Interest paid on your Mexico home loan may be deductible on US tax returns (verify with your CPA)
Loans available in US Dollars, Euros or in fixed MXPesos
Loan amount from $50,000 USD to $5,000,000 USD
Up to 75% loan to value
Lowest fixed or adjustable interest rates available in Mexico (we have all the Mexico loan programs)· 10, 15, 20, 25 & 30 year term
Available to citizens of USA, Canada & Mexico and other countries with FM3 visa status and history of income taxes paid in US or Canada
Canadians loan programs available NOW at same best rates as for US Citizens.
Euro-based loans for Spaniards and UK Citizens
Cash out refinancing available if you already own a property in Mexico
Mexico lot loans available for lots 2,000 sq. meters or less
Mexico construction loans available – call for guidelines
Closing times of 45-60 days
Mexico loan financing is available throughout Tulum and Riviera Maya
For a comprehensive list of qualified properties visit: RE/MAX Mayaland Properties at www.REMAXinTULUM.com
New loan money is arriving in Mexico
email for details and latest updates
This property CAN be yours through Mexico Mortgages.
It's simpler than you think.
Mortages services are provided by third party corporation(s). Although we endorse this company services, RE/MAX Mayaland Properties is free of any responsiblity or liability.